BOOK YOUR STUDIO SESSION
STEP 1: SELECT YOUR STUDIO • STEP 2: CHOOSE YOUR ENGINEER • STEP 3: PICK A TIME
MEET THE ENGINEERS
Zagk “Gibby” Gibbons
Zagk, or “Gibby” comes from a background of performing music. As an accomplished drummer and guitarist, Gibby toured extensively before planting his roots here in STL as an audio engineer. He specializes in rock and indie recordings, with a focus on recording live instruments. As our acting Studio Manager, Gibby has an extensive knowledge base of music and audio alike, and is ready to help you develop your sound in a variety of aspects.
Wil has been with Phat Buddha since 2020. As a graduate of our Audio Engineering program, he quickly transitioned into a position here at the studio. Wil is great with vocals, as well as acoustic instruments, and is a fantastic singer/songwriter as well. Wil is off weekends and prefers daytime/early evening sessions.
Ross is our senior engineer, having been with the company over 15 years now. Over those years, Ross has built quite the list of clients, including Rick Ross, Lil’ Wayne, Baby Huey, and more. Ross excels in longer sessions. He is off Sundays and Mondays, and is only available in Studios A and B after 2p.
Riley is ready to mix your hip hop and rap tracks to make you sound your sickest.
When you’re ready to rock out, hit up Aaron to make your mix the best it can be.
If you like trap, rock, and everything in between, Evan is your guy.
EXPLORE PHAT BUDDHA STUDIOS
Learn more about Studio A, also known as the Dhyana Room at Phat Buddha Productions.
Learn more about Studio B, also known as the Dharma Room at Phat Buddha Productions.
Learn more about our Studio C, also known as the Closet at Phat Buddha Productions.
- 50% deposit must be paid to hold a session. This deposit guarantees you your time slot and your engineer. Time, studio, or engineer changes must be made at least 24 hours prior to the session. (This includes lengthening or shortening session length)r Changes or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will forfeit the deposit. Remainder of session must be paid in full at beginning of session.
- We are not responsible for storing or transferring your files after the session is completed. Please allow time at the end of your session to retrieve your files on a drive, or via email. Please verify the files work before you leave. If you need the files after your session is completed, you will be charged for one hour of studio time to retrieve and send the files. After you have received the files via email, please download them to your drive or device. Our engineers are not responsible for storing your files in their Google Drive.
- Studios A and B are 100% non-smoking. This is non-negotiable.Studio C has a smoking lounge which you can rent for an additional $50 per session. Smoking is only allowed in the lounge room, not in the vocal booth or control room. Violators will be asked to leave immediately and no refunds will be given.
- When you arrive for your session, there is an intercom by our front door. Please be prepared with the information with your session, i.e. which studio, time, name it was booked under. We offer spaces in our parking lot on a first-come first-served basis. You can inquire about a space, or park on the street and use the front entrance.
- There are no firearms allowed in the building. No exceptions. Violators will be asked to leave, no refunds will be given.
- Please be respectful to our engineers as well as our studio environments. Clients found to be problematic or disrespectful will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given.
- Sessions are limited to 4 persons; the client and three guests. Additional guests may require an additional fee. Listening parties and large groups should call for pricing.
- Counterfeit money, fake checks, and stolen credit card numbers will all be handed over to the authorities along with any and all information about the use of said items. These instances are extremely disruptive to our business and will be dealt with firmly.